Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I've decided to start blogging again. I know, I know. I quit like every 6 months, turn it back on for another week and then quit again. This time I will stay up and I will try and write every week. I think the problem before was I was trying to do too much. I was trying to blog every couple days and it just became too much to handle.

I have a different direction that I think I want to take this ol' blog. I will continue to write about our lives, but enough with all the Link Ups and box/product reviews. I may throw a couple boxes in here or there but I've pretty much quit those (I have my last Popsugar coming in a couple days).

The past month or so we've been working really hard to get our finances in order. We calculated our debt, we figured out a budget and now we're on our way to living below our means. This is where I got the new blog idea from. I want to write about our road to becoming debt free and staying there. I also want to include some posts on what we are doing to help cut costs and I really want to write about the new simple life we have.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...