Thursday, October 31, 2013

Allie Mae's 2nd Halloween

Today was Little Miss Allie Mae's 2nd Halloween. We had a blast. She was quick in figuring out that when you go to peoples doors you got candy, after that, there was no stopping her. I seriously am so in love with my child. I don't know how I got such an amazing little girl. She's not even 2 yet and she uses her manners better than most adults, she's the most outgoing little girl I know and she just has so much fun with anything. I'm so happy with how Loren and I have raised her so far.

So this year we went to the usual neighborhood, McCollum Lake. I grew up there and have been going there since I was Allie's age. It's such a cool neighborhood. Everybody knows everybody, everybody loves to decorate for Halloween and we always seem to get a ton of awesome candy every year. I'm not a huge candy person, but Loren loves going through the stash as soon as we get home.

Here's Allie's costume this year...


I'm not sure really what she was. I was telling everyone a witch. I found the dress at Walmart for about $10 and I got the cape at Goodwill for $2. The cape was huge, but I just took some scissors to it and chopped it to her length. I think everything looked so cute on her. I was really hoping I could get her to wear a witch hat, but that was a no go. All well.





Now that Halloween is over, can I decorate for Christmas????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...