Monday, November 4, 2013

Lately I've had that feeling of calmness, that feeling where I am happy with where my life is and I'm happy with the direction it's going in. I think people often forget what's really important in life. It's not the fancy cars or the name brand outfits. It's not the huge house full of the useless junk or the giant diamond ring. Loren and I have talked a lot lately about what we want our future to be like. Where we want our family to be in 5 years. I'm proud to say that we have come to realize that we could be stuck in this condo for the rest of our lives, but as long as we have our little family, a roof over our head and food to eat, we will be happy. Don't get me wrong, there are things that we want, lots of things, but it's not normal things. I want a giant garden full of food that I will be able to can every year. Loren wants to live on land that he can hunt on. We want our family to be able to take care of ourselves. We both want Allie Mae to be raised knowing that you have to work for the things you want, we want her to have an amazing childhood with lots of love. 

God has truly blessed us. I've finally come to the point in my life where I feel like it's okay to hand the reigns over. I know now that God will put us down the right path. I'm just so thankful for everyone and everything I have in my life. I catch myself complaining about the dumbest stuff sometimes and then I remind myself of all the amazing things that have happened to me, I remind myself of all the blessing I have received. 

This post probably comes off as a little random, but it's just something I had on my mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...