Monday, April 28, 2014

One Surprise After Another...

Well I guess now is as good a time as ever to sit down and write about what's been going on with our family and why I've been MIA from the blog world.

After Loren started his new company and I was finally adjusted to having my new job, we got some news. I'm sure it will be quite easy to guess, but I'll try and do a little teaser.

In the beginning of March, just as things were starting to fall into place, I started feeling like major crap. I felt like I was hungry constantly then as soon as I'd fill up on some food, I'd want to puke. I was exhausted, sore, just felt like death. It finally clicked in my head that I may actually be pregnant finally. I packed Allie up and headed to Walgreens, I knew if I wasn't pregnant I had to be getting my period soon, so I grabbed a package of pads and a box of pregnancy tests and headed home.  As soon as we got home, I made some dinner, screwed around a bit, put Allie to bed and then around 10pm, I finally took the test. It's funny when it's your second time around, I was so relaxed about the whole process. Like "Yeah, I may be pregnant and I need to take this test, but I need to vacuum first". Anyway, I looked at the test and sure enough, it was positive! I took the second test about a half hour later and it was clear as day I was pregnant again.



I called the doctor a couple days later and made an appointment to go in and get some blood work done. I went to the doctor the next week did all the routine stuff and made an appointment for a couple weeks later for the first ultrasound.

The next couple weeks went by...I didn't really have a chance to enjoy the fact that I was pregnant because I was so sick. So I go into the doctors office like normal, expecting to have a normal 10 week ultrasound, but something was a little different this time around...

TO BE CONTINUED...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...