Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend 2014

We had a perfect Memorial Day Weekend. We didn't make any plans, we just kinda went with the flow and did whatever we wanted. It was nice to finally have a weekend where we had nothing to do. Saturday Loren and I took a trip out to an ultrasound place to find out the sexes of the babies! We just can't ever wait until the 20 week appointment. Well, we found out we're having a...


and a...


We are seriously ecstatic! I couldn't be happier with the outcome. I always wanted Loren to have his little boy and for Allie to have a sister. Well we got one of each so I guess I couldn't have asked for anything more. Now I've got some major organizing and shopping to do. I at least have some girl stuff left from Allie to give us a good head start. As far as boy stuff goes, yeah, we're gonna need to work on that.

I don't even want to start thinking about everything that I need yet. I just started to feel a little better so I want to enjoy these next couple of weeks with Allie. I feel like I've deprived her of fun. I mean we haven't even had a park day yet!

Besides all that business...

Saturday night my parents took Allie for the night so Loren and I could go out for dinner and I could get a good nights sleep. They set up the pop up in the backyard and had a little camping trip. I guess Allie LOVED the camper and kept calling it "Allie's House". I was hoping to be able to go on a couple camping trips this summer so it's nice to know that she'll at least enjoy it.

Sunday I got to sleep until 9 (you know you're a mom when your body only lets you sleep until 8 or 9, but you still wake up feeling like you slept until noon)! Loren went North for the day to get some tools and I spent the day with my mom and Allie antiquing.

Monday was the best. We got up at about 8, went to breakfast with my parents, came home and watched a movie, all three of us took a three hour nap, we got up and went to Walmart, came home ate dinner and went to bed for the night. It was fantastic.

Now it's Tuesday and once again didn't really do much. I got some cleaning done, but nothing major. I pulled out the pool for Allie this afternoon and she swam for a good 3 hours. It was nice to get some sun!






Other than that.... nothing much going on around here. 

In other news, I received an email today saying that I'm being sent the TLC VoxBox from Influenster. I'm pretty darn excited for that. I received one other box from them last year and I really really liked it. Can't remember what the theme name of the box was though. 

Well, I'm off to bed. I've got a couple houses to clean tomorrow and then it's hopefully another lazy day after that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...