Sunday, May 18, 2014

This weekend has been a very uneventful yet relaxing weekend.

Yesterday I did some shopping around town with my mom and Allie. We stopped by JCP, Yankee Candle, Ulta (again), and Home Depot for more flowers. It was a whole day of coupon and clearance shopping. My favorite kind.

First we ran over to Home Depot so I could get another Strawberry hanging plant then we were off to Ulta. I got an email from P&G with a pretty sweet deal that I decided I had to have. I needed more mascara anyway so it worked out good.



The sample packets are way small but I was pretty impressed with the super cute bag and the size of the mascara and facial cream.

So I spent about $15 on this...


And got a whole bag full of free goodies. I'm good with it.

After Ulta we went to Yankee Candle because my mom had a 30% off everything coupon so I picked up somw room sprays (they smell amazing by the way) and a candle.


And then after Yankee we ran over to JCPenny to end the night. My mom just wanted to return something and make a payment so I didn't really think I was going to be doing any shopping. As we were getting ready to leave I decided to walk over to the purse section and I'm sooo glad I did. I found a really cute purse on clearance for $20 then found a wallet that matched it for $10. I was also able to use a 15% off coupon I got online while in store and spent a total of $25 on both. Pretty good deal if you ask me.


Then I found some cute tops for Allie Mae which made our trip complete. I got all three of these tops for about $10...



Today was a nice relaxing day with just Loren and I. My parents wanted to watch Allie for the day so we dropped her off around 9am and went to the range for a couple hours. It was nice to get outside and enjoy the nice weather, especially with the way I've been feeling lately. I can tell Loren really likes when I go shooting with him so I'm going to tried to go more before the twins come. It makes me feel good to know that he likes to spend his free time with me.








Welp, that completes our weekend. Just like I said, uneventful yet relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...