Saturday, May 17, 2014

Thursday I was having terrible morning sickness - Why do they call it that anyway?? It's more like all day sickness. Anyway, I puked about 6 times throughout the day. My body and throat were so sore by the end of the day I ended up breaking and calling the doctor. I usually would deal with it, BUT when I was a the docs about a month ago she said that the sickness should be done by the following week and it's done nothing but get worse. They prescribed me some nausea meds over the phone and I went to pick them up as soon as they were ready that night. THANK GOD I called them. I've actually felt like a normal human being the past couple days. It's fantastic. I've been sleeping through the night and feeling great when I wake up in the morning. I have had a couple times where I still feel really queasy during the day, but I just grab a snack and it usually goes away. I almost forgot what it feels like to have a normal stomach.

Yesterday I went out to try and find a couple garage sales but it was a bust. It was snowing yesterday morning (Yes, snowing in the middle of May) so I think a lot of people closed shop. I did find 6 plain white newborn onsies for the twins for $2. Then last night while Loren was working on his semi, Allie and I went to dinner with my parents at a local restaurant. I haven't been to this place since I worked there about 10 years ago, it was actually really good. 

It's now Saturday and Loren's out working on his truck again and Allie and I are getting ready to got to the mall with my mom for a little bit. I wish I would know what the babies were already! Actually maybe it's a good thing I don't know. This particular mall we're going to happens to have a Carters outlet so I don't think I'd be able to go there without spending a ton of money. So we're just gonna go and hang out, get out of the house for a little bit. Hopefully we find some good deals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...