Sunday, November 2, 2014

With the babies being two weeks old now, I'm starting to see what kind of babies they are. They don't have much of personalities just yet, but I'm slowly starting to see them a little bit.

I thought I would take the time to do a little two week update...

Charlie Ann:
Charlie is a very happy baby. She is totally content with whatever. This child can sleep through anything and sleep wherever you put her. On the floor, in the pack n' play, in the swing, it doesn't matter. She's not really a fan of the binkie, hats or being swaddled during the day. She sleeps all the time and it's hard to keep her on the same eating schedule as Raymond because she doesn't eat as much and she's not awake as much as he is just yet. I still try to wake her up to eat at the same time but sometimes she sleeps right through everything. She's a grunter. She dreams super loud when she's sleeping and grunts all night long. The first couple of nights I thought she was waking up, but she just likes to make noise I guess. She doesn't really cry, she does this loud single yell when she's getting mad. It makes me laugh every time. I think she's going to be a little Allie. Very independent and knows what she wants. Charlie has a dainty little girl face and is much smaller than Raymond but is starting to fill out more. She has cute little eyes and dark brown hair.

Raymond:
Oh Mr.Raymond. He is a momma's boy. He loves to be held, has to sleep swaddled and likes to fall asleep cuddled up to my boob. He's the fussy one. Sometimes I have no idea why he is crying. I think he just likes to make a fuss. He eats all the time, is awake a lot more than Charlie and loves his binkie. He likes his swing, and needs to sleep propped up a little because he gets congested. He loves to look around at the world when he's awake. He also seems to really like staring at Allie when she's close by. He has the biggest, most adorable sleep smile ever and makes the cutest grump face. He is the exact opposite of Charlie. He has lighter skin, bright blonde hair and is definitely chunkier.

Both of them are adorable in their own little ways. I just love how they are twins but look and act completely different. They are doing way better than I expected with nursing. I'm hoping I'm going to be able to nurse until about 6 months or so. We'll just have to see how it goes. Allie is so in love with her new brother and sister. She is already a great big sister. She loves to help me pick them up and likes to lay next to them when I'm changing their diapers. She loves to hug and kiss on them and likes to touch their soft heads. She had a couple little jealousy moments the first week, but hasn't really done it since. She's really taken to them well.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...