Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween was cold and windy this year, but we still had a blast. It was the first year that Loren was able to go with Allie and I trick or treating and that made her so happy. I pumped and got the twins used to the bottle this week so we could leave them with my mom and take Allie out. It was nice to have some time just the three of us again. I plan on having more dates like that in the future.

This year was fun because Allie picked out her own costume and was really excited about it. She wanted to be a pirate just like Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates.

Like I said, it was super cold out this year so she wasn't able to wear the red and white striped tights that came with her costume. Instead she had to wear snow pants and about 5 sweatshirts under her shirt. That's ok though, she stayed warm and still had a blast.




I was so proud at how polite she was being. She got a ton of extra candy for it too!

It was a good Halloween and next year is going to be even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...