Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Black Friday was a huge success this year and I didn't even have to leave the house! I'm already done Christmas shopping for all 3 kids so I was really only shopping for items we needed. Wednesday I took stock on what we had for 3-6 month clothes for the babies and I'm glad I did because we ended up needing stuff for both Ray AND Charlie Ann. Carters, Meijer, and Kohls had good deals so I sat down and did some math and Kohls ended up having the best deals on Carters clothing.

I got Raymond 8 outfits, 1 package of 4 long sleeve onsies and a 2 pack of pants then I got Charlie Ann 7 outfits, and a 4 pack of long sleeve onsies.



I'm glad I did my research because I was able to get all of this for $160 plus I got $45 in Kohls cash back.

Other than Kohls, I didn't really shop that much. We went out to the mall on Saturday to do some walking and I got a couple Christmas gifts for some family but that's it.

We finally got our stockings in and they look awesome.





Loren came back from hunting on Sunday. Thank god! I'm glad he had a good time and we got a freezer full of meat, but we missed him!
















I had my 6 week postpartum check up and everything is back to normal. Bleeding finally stopped and my uterus is back to normal size. I was weighed and I'm down 60lbs. I'm weighing less now than I did before I got pregnant! My stomach is all sorts of messed up, but that's ok. I'd rather have a ton of saggy skin than a huge tummy. I'm sure a big part of the weight loss has to do with them nursing, so hopefully I can keep it off when I switch them to formula. I don't plan on doing that for a while though. Maybe when they're around 6-8 months.

I'm hoping to start getting some sort of a schedule down here within the next month or so. Last night was the first night they actually slept longer than 4 hours. Usually they're wanting to eat every 2-3 hours, but they slept from 11:30-6. I'm hoping that continues so we can start having scheduled nap times. It's a lot harder with two babies. Sometimes I have one baby who is exhausted and the other is wide awake. Like last night, I'm sure Charlie Ann would've slept longer, but Raymond was up and ready to eat.

I want to start working out again. I was doing Zumba on the Xbox before I got pregnant and really liked it. I'm thinking I'd like to workout 3 times a week. The workouts are only 30 minutes long so I don't think it will be too terrible trying to find time to fit that in. Just as long as I'm doing something to keep my body healthy.

Allie has been giving us such a hard time going to bed lately. While Loren was gone she either slept with me or on the couch by me. It probably didn't help the situation, but I was too tired to fight with her. She all of a sudden is scared of the dark. She won't even walk into a dark room during the day anymore. I'm not sure how to fix it, hopefully she just grows out of  it. Sooner would be better.

Well other than all that fun stuff, nothing really has been going on.

Allie will be at the in laws today so I'm planning on getting a couple more posts done, the bathrooms and kitchen cleaned, maybe throw in a nap or two. We'll see.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...