Tuesday, February 3, 2015

It's February already! So far this year is flying by. I guess the groundhog saw his shadow so we still have six weeks left of Winter. Hopefully it continues to go fast.

This past weekend was a pretty good one. Saturday Loren went ice fishing and did some business stuff with Adam while me and the kids hung out at Mom and Dad's house. I was getting ready to pack the kids up and go home for the night when Loren called asking if I wanted to go bowling. Sure do! My parents watched the kids and we went out with Adam and Taylor to the good ol McHenry Rec.













It was a lot more fun than I thought it was going to be. I'm pretty sure I haven't been bowling since '98 so I wasn't expecting much but ends up, I'm pretty good! Got a strike in the first try. We played three games and drank lots of beer-which was my favorite part. After bowling, Loren and I went and got the babies (Allie Mae stayed over at Grandma and Poppys) and went home for the night.

Sunday morning we woke up to about 6 inches of snow. We've been waiting all winter for a good snow storm so we could take Allie sledding and we finally got it! The storm starting Saturday night and went through Sunday night. We got about 17 inches total. My parents brought Allie home Sunday morning and all day long she sat at the window waiting for it to stop so she could go outside.

Monday Loren had a snow day so we spent a lot of time playing outside with Allie. Loren built a really cool ramp for her to take the sled down and he also took her on one of their little adventures. She loves her adventures with daddy. She always comes back telling me all about the animals they saw, and all the places they walked to. I love that she likes to be outside so much.


















While Allie and Loren were messing around I got a couple little things done around the house, I wasn't really feeling it so I was being a little lazy. That's ok though because I got a ton of crap done today. Loren pissed me off this morning so I was up at 5am all sorts of angry cleaning and getting all the landry done. I was so pissed I didn't even look at my phone until about 2 in the afternoon, funny thing is, if I would have looked earlier I would have seen that Loren had sent me a text apologizing about 20 minutes after he left. Whatever, I guess it worked out.

Well, it's already Tuesday night and I'm just sitting here in the peace and quiet. Tomorrow I've got to get the grocery shopping done, I need to get the bills paid and finish up the laundry. I've got Zumba tomorrow night with Becca. That should be interesting, I haven't worked out in over a year. I'm sure I'm probably going to die but im excited to get my butt in shape again. I'm glad I have a workout buddy because there's no way I'd be doing this by myself. Especially a Zumba class.

The rest of the week will hopefully be pretty easy going. Mel and Miss Ella are coming over Friday for a play date, but other than that nothing is really planned. I've got to start working on switching Ray's clothes out (the beast is moving up to 9 month clothing already). I also need to start shopping for Allie's spring/summer clothes and I need to sit down and figure out our family budget again. With two more kids, things need to be tweeked a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...