Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Finally! A couple productive days! Allie Mae has been sick with bronchitis and pneumonia for the past week and a half so we've been cooped up in the house all day long not really getting anything accomplished.

Yesterday I could tell she was finally starting to feel better (except for the cough) so in the afternoon we ventured out to Target so she could get some popcorn, aka cacorn, burn off some energy, and I could get some coupon shopping done. I found some really good deals all thanks to the Totally Target website. For a while, couponing got way too overwhelming. I was trying to buy everything with coupons and I was ending up spending more money on groceries than normal. I decided I was going to stick with Aldi for food, since they're cheaper even without coupons, and I was only going to coupon shop for the odd stuff like toiletries, office supplies and dog food.

Here's what I found:


2 Windex Touch-Ups, 1 Mitchum deodorant, 1 Garnier Fructis conditioner, 1 bottle of Nature Made vitamin gummies, 2 Glade candles and 2 bottles of Children's Triaminic cold medicine.

All these items would have been $31.44, but with Target coupons, Target Cartwheel, and manufacturers coupons, I got it all for $6.36! Not bad.

I also have been dabbling in some online shopping the past week. A lot of the stores are having huge after Christmas sales and I've been able to find some pretty sweet deals. I ordered some stuff off of the Disney Store website and found some really sweat clearance deals. I also found a 20% off code that I was able to use on top of the awesome prices. I got a Monsters U tumbler cup ($1.49), place mat ($1.49) and set of pjs ($4.50) all for $13 including shipping. Allie's on this major Monster U kick so I think she'll like what I found.


Well I'm off to bed. I've got a big day tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...