Monday, January 20, 2014

It's been 4 years! Today, Loren and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary. I sometimes feel like it's been way longer than 4 years and then other times I feel like we just got married yesterday. It's crazy to think that we've already been together 9 years. I think back to when Loren and I first started dating, I knew right away that he was the one I was going to marry. I remember after our first date coming home so excited telling both my parents that I was going to marry him. Dad laughed and told me to shut up and mom bet me $5 I wouldn't. She has yet to pay me! Anyway, the past four years have been amazing, hell, the past nine years have been amazing. I married my best friend, how could it NOT be amazing??

Happy Anniversary baby! I love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...