Friday, January 24, 2014

I must say, Target has had some great deals lately. They're turning out to be a better place to coupon shop at than Walmart. Which is totally cool with me, I hate Walmart.

I went to Target tonight to grab some things with some coupons I had. Someone had posted on a fb group that Target had some of the battery powered cars marked down to 70% off in the stores, so I thought I would check that out while I was there.

While walking around the store checking out all the clearance items, I came across the one car left! I was confused at first because the sign above the car said 70% off, but the tag said it was only 30% off. I picked the huge box up and took it over to the nearest price checker and it came up as $53.98! I have never been so excited about a clearance item before in my life.

I got the White VW Beetle. Originally priced at $179.99


She is going to LOVE it!

I also got 4 L'Oreal Shampoos for .52 ($3.38 each on clearance) by using 2 manufacturers coupons ($10 off) and 3 Target coupons ($3 off), I got 2 up&up Children's Cough medicine (On sale for .89 each) for FREE by using 2 Target coupons ($2 off), and 2 Olay Fresh Effects lotions ($6.48 on Clearance) for $6.48 by using a B1G1 manufacturer coupon. 


I spent about $7 all together on 8 products with a retail price of $45.

Not bad. Not bad at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...