Thursday, May 15, 2014

Birchbox May 2014





I was reading that there were a lot of people who didn't like this box. I actually really liked it this month. I'm most excited to try the Quick Curls creme. I have really think wavy hair that takes me about an hour to straighten. I never have the time to straighten it so I wear it up in ponytails all the time. Hopefully this is something I like so I can start wearing my hair down and wavy. The only thing I wasn't really that excited about receiving was the BB Cream. I'm just over getting BB creams. I like them and I'll use it, I just want to see the next big thing. 

I'm a huge fan of Birchbox and it's the only sub box that I actually plan on keeping for a long time. I got so sick of all the other repeat boxes and for $10 a month you can't really complain if there is one little thing you don't like in it. I think it's worth it. You get to try all these different products without having to buy the full sizes right away. I mean, if it weren't for the samples in these boxes I wouldn't have ever found Juice Beauty. I love Juice Beauty now! 

I was thinking about maybe signing up for Popsugar again because I really do miss them, but I think that's something I'll save for after the babes come. It will give me something to look forward to for the first couple of terrible months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...