Wednesday, May 7, 2014

I feel like it's been so long that I've sat down and taken the time to write about my Allie Mae. I'm going through this weird jealousy stage again. I feel like if I do anything baby related I need to do twice as much for Allie. I just don't want her to feel left out or even worse, feel forgotten, when the babies come.

This week we've done all sorts of little things. Works been slow so I've had the chance to hang out with her and just relax.

Earlier this week we went to a local ice cream shop that is now one of Allie's favorite places to go.






She loves being able to pull up a chair and pick out her own flavor, but her absolute favorite part is the whip cream and sprinkles.

It's been raining quite a bit so Allie's been able to wear her new rain suit/boots that she got for Easter from my parents.



We've also baked lots of muffins...


Overall it's been a really good, relaxing week. And seeing things like this makes me even happier...


I've been feeling pretty good the past couple days and hopefully things continue to look up. I don't want this pregnancy to ruin Allie's last six months of being an only, spoiled child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...