Wednesday, May 7, 2014

I'm happy to say that the last couple of days have been puke free and a little productive. It feels good to feel human again (and I'm sure now that I said that, I'll feel like crap again tomorrow).

Yesterday Allie was able to get lots of outside time in, we went out to lunch with my sister and I got a ton of stuff done around the house. I got about 25 loads of laundry cleaned, folded, AND put away, washed and put away all the dishes, actually made a decent dinner, reorganized Allie's toys in her room (it needed it BAD), gave Allie a bath and still got to go to bed early. Today I've already swept, vacuumed, dusted, showered, cleaned the inside of the windows and even got some online shopping done.

I've been trying to figure out what we're going to need for the babies and having two at the same time is pretty much mind blowing. It's almost like you're all of the sudden a first time parent again because you have absolutely no idea what to expect.

I've been compiling a list of the bigger things we'll need and today I found a couple used things that I'm going to go and pick up today.


I decided to get another one of these because the one we have Allie loved. I found this on one of my local Buy/Sell/Trade sites for $30.


I'm also going to pick this bad boy up later. I've done some research and what I'm most likely going to end up doing for the first couple months, is having the kids sleep in this together. That way we wont need to set both cribs up or anything right away. And we'll still be living in the condo for the first couple months so I'll need all the room I can get. I got a pretty good deal on this. The lady said she only used it twice and it's really clean. They usually got for around $180 brand new and I got it for $75. Super excited about that. 

I have a plan that while I'm still working, I'm going to be spending about $100 a week on things that I need for the kids. I've been stocking up on diapers and formula already and in the next couple weeks I'll be going to garage sales to find a couple other items. I think I'm pretty much set for the big things once I find another swing and get the car seats. I'll be needing a ton of little things though. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...