Thursday, May 8, 2014

Today has been a fantastic day. The MIL picked Allie up this morning and I went out to do some garage saling. I wasn't able to find what I was actually looking for but I did find a couple treasures.

I found another Boon grass drying rack with a flower for $5. I already have one of these and loved using it with Allie, but I don't think the one I have will hold enough bottles for two babies.


I also found some really nice clothes for Allie. Lots of shorts and tanks, which we need badly.

And the best find of the day was a Baby Bullet! With a ton of extras.


I always wanted to try this with Allie, but never got around to it. I'm not sure if I'm actually going to have time to use it, but I'm going to try. We've been trying to incorporate more organic, wholesome food into our diets and hopefully this will work for the babes.

Today was 85 so it felt amazing to get out and get some sun. It's supposed to storm tomorrow so I'm going to need to come up with some things that's going to keep Allie busy indoors. Time to head over to Pinterest and find some crafts!





1 comment:

  1. Great finds. Garage sales are popping up in my neighborhood and I am excited to hunt for some great deals.
    I have nominated you for a Liebster Award:
    http://www.craftycucumber.com/2014/05/a-blogging-award-for-crafty-cucumber.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...