Thursday, June 5, 2014

I've been trying to come up with ways to be more prepared for when the babies come, and I think some sort of a new schedule incorporating all the things we've been doing or are planning on doing, is needed.

I've thought long and hard, wrote down many ideas and notes and I think after about a good month, I've come up with a pretty decent family schedule.

I wanted to incorporate quite a few things into our new schedule, but I didn't want to load it up to where there would be 8 million things to do each day. I think it's really important to have a clean, organized home so I incorporated that into our schedule. I also included what days we will be doing homeschool, what day I would use for our meal planning and etc.


I designated two days to cleaning. Right now I'm kinda all over the place and just do it whenever. I want it to be done once a week still, I just don't think I'm going to have the freedom to be able to do it whenever I want like I do now. As you can see, I broke it up into two separate days and separated the house so there's not so much to do all in one day.

We will also be starting homeschool soon (as soon as the curriculum comes in the mail) and I wanted to be doing that 3 days a week. I didn't want to have anything else to do that day so when we are done with school we can have some fun. I gave us one day where absolutely nothing is planned and also a day that I can get the grocery shopping, meal planning, and lesson planning done. I put all three of those in the same day because it usually doesn't take me that long to do. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to take all the kids grocery shopping with me yet so I put that on Sunday just so if I need him to help, Loren will be home to watch the kids.

I'm pretty happy with the way the new schedule turned out. I plan on starting it soon so we can get used to it the next couple months. I'm sure there will be lots of tweaking and changing. We'll just need to figure out what works best for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...