Sunday, July 6, 2014

Finally had a couple really successful days. Loren's parents were out of town for about a week so when they watched Allie a couple days ago they asked if they could watch her over night. Heck yes!

I had a huge list of things I needed to get done. Things that I knew if Allie were with me it would've taken FOREVER to accomplish.
  • I got the whole house cleaned, and not the quick clean, like a real clean. Everything sanitized clean. 
  • I finally had the chance to pull out her toys and organize all those. I got rid of all the cheap toys that she got for free somewhere and put all her nice toys where they belong. It's impossible to get this done when she's around so I was especially happy I completed this. 
  • I cleaned out under the sink and organized all the cleaning supplies.
  • I re organized the laundry room.
  • I FINALLY cleaned out Allie's cabinet in the kitchen and got rid of a ton of her old sippy cups that were missing lids or straws. 
  • I got all the bills paid for the month of July. Feels great to be able to do that.
  • I got a full bag of stuff ready to sell on the Buy/Sell/Trade sites.
  • I was able to hit up some really nice garage sales and I think I'm now done for the season. I have plenty of boys clothes to start off with and I'm all set for girls clothes. I still need lots of fall/winter clothes for Allie but I think I'll just keep an eye out online. 
Now that I finally completed all of that, I have some other things I need to get done. I kind of fell of the wagon with my own schedule I created so I need to get back at that. I really want to start my meal planning again and I REALLY need to start Allie's home school program before the end of this month. I dropped the ball on that and I'm really mad at myself for doing it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...