Friday, July 11, 2014

I don't know about everyone else, but I got some GREAT deals at Target this week!

They were having their baby sale this week and the deals were too good to pass up. 

I ended up getting 8 boxes of diapers and 2 brand new 3 packs of Dr. Brown's bottles all for $140!

Here's how...

In the weekly sales paper they sent out a $20 off a $100 baby purchase coupon that included diapers. I also got one sent to via text so I had two to use. 

Their diapers were also on sale this week. Huggies, Pampers and Luvs were Buy two boxes and get a free $10 gift card back. 


Here's how I worked my deal.

For my first transaction I purchased 4 boxes of Huggies diapers (I went to two different Targets to find small Luvs, but neither one carried them so I had to get Huggies. I love my Luvs *sad face) at $24.99 each and one travel pack of wipes for $.99 to get to $100.95. After the $20 off coupon I spent about $80 and got $20 back in gift cards.

I purchased the same items for the second transaction. 4 boxes of Huggies diapers at $24.99 a piece and a travel pack of wipes for $.99. Everything came out to be the same amount, $100.95. This time I was able to use another $20 off coupon and the $20 in gift cards from the first transaction bringing the total down to about $60 with another $20 in gift cards given to me. 

And finally for the third transaction I purchased 2 packages of Dr. Brown's bottles that I'll need for the babies.

Each pack was on sale for $12 a piece. I got 2 so that made it $24 and I used the $20 in gift cards from the second transaction making them only $4!



I got $225 worth of stuff for about $140! Woot!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...