Wednesday, September 24, 2014

I finally had the time today to go out and get a little bit of couponing done. I'm not a huge couponer. I'll go into the gas station to get 1 or 2 papers for the inserts, but most of the time I just use what I can get off the computer. I don't have the room to be an extreme couponer anyway. 

So last night I found a couple different deals that I could do with printable coupons at Target. (I love couponing at Target by the way.) 

Here's what I got:


2 Pantene Spray in Conditioners for $3.99 each = $7.98
2 Pantene Shampoos for $3.99 each = $7.98
2 Pantene Conditioners for $3.99 each = $7.98
= $23.94 before coupons
I used...
- One $5/$20 Beauty Purchase Coupon
- Two $4/2 Pantene Shampoo, Conditioner, or Styling products printable coupons
- Two $2/1 Pantene Styling Product printable coupons
Making all the hair products 
$6.94! 

I also got

2 Clorox Stain Remover Sprays for $2.55
= $5.10 before coupons
I used...
- One $1.50/2 Clorox Spray Items Target Coupon
- 15% OFF Clorox Cartwheel
- Two $1/1 Clorox 2 Product printable coupons
Making both stain removers
$1.06!

All together with tax, I spent $9.80

Not.too.shabby!

I only coupon for the things we will actually use and I'm not the one who gets upset if I don't get everything for free. If I get a really good deal, I'm happy. 

Here are the links for the step by step if anyone wants to try these deals out

Also, if you haven't checked out Walmart's new Savings Catcher app, I would! Just in the last month Walmart has given me back $10.34


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...