I've done some things that I'm hoping will help us out a little bit this winter. I've been stocking up on diapers and formula when I can and I started compiling a stack of easy recipes for the crock pot. My mom and I also made a bunch of homemade chili and spaghetti sauce to freeze for the winter and hopefully Loren will get us a deer or two so we can replenish our freezer.
I still have some small things that need to be done.
- I need to pack my hospital bag. I have my list and have started stashing things to put in the bag. I have the babies going home outfits set aside and started getting some clothes put together for myself.
- I'd like to purchase a couple more things for myself like some tank tops for nursing and a couple zip up hoodies.
- I'd also like to get my hair colored since I know time for that will be very limited after they come home.
- I need to make some more laundry soap.
- I'd like to do one good clean throughout the house before the babies come home. I've done a pretty good job of keeping everything clean so I know that won't take too much time.
- Come up with some sort of Big Sister gift for Allie to open in the hospital.
- And last but not least we need to get the swings and pack n play in the house. I'm trying to hold off on that until the last minute since we don't really have a ton of room.
Overall things have gone smoothly and I feel like each day we are more and more ready.