Monday, September 1, 2014

What the Hamm's Have Been up to... {In Pictures}

This Momma isn't doing too well with the heat lately so we've been spending lots of early mornings at the park with some amazing Riverside Bakery donuts...


Allie and I tried canning green beans for the first time this year and it went awesome! We'll be doing another batch soon.





We went to the McHenry County Fair as a family. Allie got to go to her first Demo Derby and saw lots and lots of farm animals.





 I've done a couple ride alongs with this handsome man...


Oh and Hamm Brothers Trucking is now doing a tour over in Afghanistan!




Allie now goes potty all by her self like a pro...


Dad got a new tractor...




and Allie loves it.



Allie learned how to hit a piƱata at her cousin Brooklyn's Birthday party...




She's also been climbing trees...



playing dress up...



jumping on the new indoor trampoline I got her for $5 at a garage sale...



She's been sassy,



super cute...



and a major daddy's girl.



As far as myself. I've been washing baby clothes,


and filling out pre-admission forms.


I've gotten some really early Christmas shopping done. $215 worth of toys for under $60 at Target!


And I also purchased Allie's fall photo shoot outfit...


It's been a busy couple of months. I'm now ready for things to slow down so I have more time to relax!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...