Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Well, the past couple weeks have been pretty terrible to say the least. Everybody just seems to be so on edge. Loren is back working for the union for the next couple months and has been hating his life. He misses truck driving and it doesn't help that he's been working in the South side of Chicago (the one place he hates most in the world). I keep trying to bring his spirits up and remind him that this is only temporary, but most of the time it doesn't seem to help.

Allie's been a beast for the past couple weeks. I'm thinking she has hit terrible 3's. She has the worst attitude sometimes. You tell her to do something and it's a fight almost every time. She insists on arguing with me about everything and I'm so over it. I feel like the terrible mom who yells at her kid all the time. And I swear she has split personalities or something. She'll give me the look of death one second and the next is hugging on me telling she loves me. Crazy! I've just decided that I need to choose my battles wisely at this point. I'm too tired to argue with her all day.

I've been in a terrible mood lately too. I'm so ready to have these babies it's not even funny. I'm so tired all the time, I'm sore, I feel crampy constantly, and I sweat even when sitting down. This is no fun. We've all been passing around a cold/cough which makes things worse too. I had it first, then Allie, then Loren, then my cough got worse, then Allie got it again. Oi vey! I really hope this isn't what this winter is going to be like.

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and I'm planning on begging her to induce me next week. I'll be 38 weeks next Friday, both babies are head down, they both are over 6lbs and I've been contracting, I think that's reason enough to evict them. I've had quite a few people say that I don't want them out yet because I'm going to be so tired when they come home. Well no shit! You know what though, I'm already tired! I'm literally exhausted...plus in pain, plus uncomfortable, plus HUGE. At least I'll have my body back. I can't wait until I can actually play with Allie again to not be the boring mom anymore. I can't wait until I don't feel like I'm going to die shaving my legs. I REALLY can't wait until I can walk across my house without feeling like I just ran a marathon. This is killing me.

I guess I should be happy that I've made it this far in the pregnancy though. My babes are healthy and growing like weeds so that's good. I just need to remind myself to be thankful and it will all be over soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...