Friday, December 19, 2014

We finally had a good day! It feels like it's been forever that things actually went well. Raymond fell asleep around 10:30 while Charlie stayed up until 1:30. I thought for sure today was going to be hell, but they both slept until 8:30 this morning so I was rested and ready to go. We stayed home today so I could get some random things done. I got the next two week's meals planned, figured out what I'll be bring to the family parties and got the shopping list ready for this weekend. I'm going to have my mom watch the kids for us so Loren and I can go and get everything we need quickly.

I figured out what I'll be making for the Christmas dinners/brunch this year and I'm really excited to try out a couple new recipes. I'll be bringing Easy Baked Ziti and Lemon Ricotta cookies to my family's Christmas Eve party.


Christmas morning we'll be having breakfast over here after presents from Santa and I'll be making Strawberry Baked Oatmeal and Amish Breakfast Casserole.


Then we'll be heading over to Loren's parents for brunch and I'm bringing Cream Cheese French Toast.


Luckily I was able to find some really good AND easy recipes this year. I'll need to keep it as easy as possible.

I finally got the rest of  the Christmas gifts in the mail today along with some random stuff I ordered for the babies. Raymond has been giving us such a hard time eating from the bottle lately so I ordered him some new bottles. I was thinking he just needed to get used to it like Allie did but after two weeks of fighting it, I finally gave in. I ordered the Tommee Tippee bottles and I'm so glad I did.

He loved them. He actually drank the whole bottle and only fussed when he needed to be burped. He loves nursing so I think it helps that the base of the nipple is wider and the nipple itself is shaped like real nipple. I needed him to be okay with bottle feeding so I don't worry so much when people watch them for us.

I also got two new Infantino Wrap and Tie Baby Carriers.

I am in love with these! I've been doing some research on baby wearing and all the wraps were so damn expensive. I had a Chicco baby carrier but it was so uncomfortable and Charlie didn't like it much. I needed something that would give me more support and I could wear them without having to have one hand on them. Plus I wanted to be able to wear both of them if I wanted. One on back and one on the front. As soon as I opened the box I tried it out. It's so comfortable and has amazing back support! I even had Allie in it to practice how to put it on and it felt great. I'm definitely happy with this purchase.

Well, it's 1am and my little night owl Charlie is finally asleep. I need to hit the hay before Mr. Chunk wakes up and wants to eat again.

Goodnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...