Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Besides the fact that I totally forgot the babes had a doctors appointment this morning, today was actually a really good day. I was awoken bright and early to Peopod knocking on my door with my groceries. I had a $20 off coupon plus free delivery for my first order so I decided to treat myself. I was worried about the prices since I normally shop for groceries at either Aldi or Walmart, but it really wasn't that bad. About the same prices as Jewel. The thing I love most about them was all the produce I received was excellent. Much better than what I would find at Walmart. They are now offering me free delivery for the first 60 days so I'm thinking about having my groceries delivered a couple more times. Plus if I plan it right and use coupons I should be able to save quite a bit since they match manufacturers coupons. 

After the groceries were delivered I got some stuff done around the house, took a quick nap with Allie, then went over to a friends house to hang out for a while. I was a little nervous because this was the first time I've had the babies at someone else's house (besides family), but they were really good. Allie got to play with Rylinn and I actually got to have normal adult conversation with Becca. It was a breath of fresh air just being able to sit around, drink a couple beers and talk about stuff beside kids and husbands. 

Allie, the babies and I got home right around 4, Loren got home from work an hour later and we just relaxed the rest of the night eating left over Chinese and catching up in some American Horror Story. If only every day could be this easy. 

I've got a doctors appointment tomorrow morning and Allie will be spending the day with my mother in law so tomorrow should be yet another easy going day. Loren is off tomorrow due to lack of work but he'll be riding with Adam for most of the morning. Since he'll be home most of the afternoon I'm going to try a whip up something good for dinner. I'm thinking some bacon wrapped venison steaks on the grill sounds perfect. 

Loren will be at his yearly fishing tournament this weekend so I don't really have anything planned. I'm hoping to maybe talk Taylor into a movie night one night. I'm in the mood for a good movie and popcorn. 

Besides all that business, Loren and I hit our 5 year wedding anniversary on the 20th! I'm so lucky to still be so in love with my husband. Everybody always says that kids change your marriage but we've got three, two of which are brand new, and we're stronger than ever. The only thing that the kids have changed was the fact that we weren't able to go to Vegas this year to renew our vows. I always had a plan that I wanted Elvis to officiate our vow renewal ceremony. I guess I'll just have to wait until our 10 year. That's ok though, my kids are worth it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...