1. Drink more tea and water. And also cut back on soda.
2. Complete Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University and get all debt paid off by April.
3. Do Zumba at least 3 times a week - 20 minutes at a time.
4. Get the kids on a schedule and stick to it!
5. Go on a small vacation with just our family. Somewhere close to home but beautiful.
6. Start the 52 week savings plan and use that money for Christmas 2015.
7. FINALLY get my dream catcher tattoo I've been wanting forever and incorporate the kids' names in the feathers.
8. MOVE! Get out of the condo and into a house. Any house will do at this point.
9. Try not to loose my patience so easily.
10. Hang out with friends more.