Friday, March 6, 2015

Sitting here on the couch trying to type as fast as I can because I'm sure one of the babies will wake up any second. I feel like that's all my life is these days. Hurry Hurry Hurry. I feel like I never have time to just sit down and relax. I try to take the time to do whatever I want but it always comes down to trying to get something done that is long over due. 

My life is jam packed lately but I do feel like Loren and I have been making an attempt to actually have a life outside of our children. I do my Zumba every week and Loren does his bowling. It's working out pretty well. 

Last weekend was a good weekend. Loren went out bowling with a couple of the guys while I stayed at home, folded some clothes, watched a movie, and had a text date with one of my friends all night. I got drunk by myself and it was fantastic. Saturday Loren and I went out to dinner with Kevin and Jessica to Kyoto. Dinner was awesome and the company was even better. After dinner and everything, Loren and I just weren't ready to head home just yet so we went over to Wes and Rebecca's for a while. We ended up staying for hours and my parents ended up watching all three kids over night. Things went great and the babies did super awesome for my family. 

Sunday morning Loren and I picked the kids up and went home to hangout for the rest of the day. Even with the massive hangover, I was still able to get a ton of stuff done around the house. 

Today is already Friday and this week has gone by pretty smooth. Loren and I signed up for 2 separate term Life Insurance policies and I've been trying to figure out who to talk to about getting a Will set up. I also talked to my old boss this past week and I'm hoping to be able to go back to work soon. Plus things are picking back up with the photography so things are going pretty decent and they're falling back into place nicely. 

This weekend is going to be a pretty busy one. I've got 2 photo shoots booked for Saturday and Loren and I are planning on moving all three kids into one bedroom. So we'll be working on rearranging the room for a good portion of the day. Sunday I'll be taking Allie to a Disney Jr. Pirates and Princess show and I'm beyond excited for that. Loren will be watching the babes for most of Sunday by himself and I'm really hoping it goes well. Raymond likes to give Loren a hard time because he's a major Momma's boy. 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...